How to get started on Agent-Key...
If you provide us with your website address, we will enter a couple of sample properties into an Agent-Key 'back office' and invite you to explore links on a complimentary basis.
You can view all 'your' different properties through one screen in the Agent-Key 'back office'.
Getting started with Agent-Key
- First step is to set your 'group defaults' in Agent-Key, including currency for guest payments, accepted credit cards, your contact details, etc.
- Then you click on a 'pincode' to enter details for each property (once familiar with the system, users typically take about 15 minutes to enter a new property).
- We will enter a couple of sample properties for you to refer to - and detailed step-by-step instructions appear on screen.
- Telephone and online support is available. On-site training is not necessary but is available if required.
- After entering a couple of properties, you can run as many test reservations as you wish.
- We provide you with links and coding for your webmaster to add to your website page(s), replacing your existing reservations links.
- After initial data entry, it takes just minutes to update accommodation rates and availability when required. Thanks to the single screen access, one reservations staff can easily manage rates and availability for several hundred properties in Agent-Key.
- Allocations (availability) can be increased, decreased or closed out 24 hours a day - either by you or by the properties (if you give them a link).
- Special Offers can be added to Agent-Key, any time.
- New Reservations can be viewed daily, or as necessary. Your reservations staff will receive auto-generated confirmation emails each time a guest makes a reservation.