How Globekey works for you ...
- Globekey will enable you to sell and manage your rooms at low cost via the Internet.
- You will receive more confirmed reservations AND close your website sales immediately.
- Your guests will receive instant confirmation of their reservation, without having to wait for you to answer their email request. This stops guests from shopping around for other accommodation.
- You will no longer have to spend time replying to email requests.
- You will have a new marketing and distribution outlet thanks to Globekey's portal site (HotelsEasy) - commission is NOT payable on reservations.
- Your guests from overseas will be able to book in any of the foreign languages offered by Globekey (French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Danish, Greek, Icelandic, Russian, Lithuanian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Malaysian, Korean, Thai).
- If you already have a booking engine on your website, and are paying commission on reservations, Globekey's fixed fee will save you money.
- You will be able to offer special packages and last minute rates on your guest house website, cutting out commission which you have to pay to third parties.
- Your guests will see at a glance which of your rooms is available for their chosen dates - and they can confirm a room instantly any time of the day or night.
- You can manage all your room availability on Globekey, using quick links to enter your telephone and fax reservations. Throw away that old diary, Excel sheet or manual system!
- Through answerphone messages and auto-email replies, you can encourage your guests to book on the Internet. Even if you're out of town, your guests can get instant confirmation of their room on the Internet.
- You don't need to be a computer whiz-kid. You don't have to download a program. All you need is a personal computer with Internet connection.
back to top
Globekey prices ...
- Just US$65 per month if you have between 10 and 19 rooms (you can pay in US Dollars, Euros, British Pounds, Australian Dollars or Thai Baht)
- No set up fees
- No commission on reservations
- No transaction or reservation fees
- No long-term contract
Visit Globekey's Back Office...
- Just click here to request complimentary Globekey links, including our 'back office'.
- We take information from your website and enter details into Globekey. You do NOT have to download anything from the Internet.
- We send you links and easy to follow instructions so that you can enter your Room Descriptions, Rates and Availability. This typically takes around 1 hour, depending on the complexity of your rate structure.
- You ask your website designer to replace the existing 'Reservation' link on your website with a Globekey link (similar to http://www.globekey.com/reserve.php?hid=LON180). We match the Globekey reservation screens to your website design, including links to your pages.
- That's it - so simple! We have had clients online within 24 hours. Just click here to get started.
back to top
Credit card processing - how Globekey handles guest credit card details...
- Guests enter their credit card details onto Globekey's secure server.
- You receive an auto-email when a guest books, inviting you to retrieve details from our password-protected secure server.
- You can then print credit card details and keep on file, or charge a deposit to the guest credit card, as per your booking policy. You need your own credit card merchant account.
- Credit card details are stored on the Globekey secure server for a maximum of 7 days, in line with international legislation. Guest credit card security is extremely important to us.
- We can also integrate Globekey with payment gateways, so that guest credit cards are authorised and cleared in real-time, directly into your merchant account (extra fees apply).
Globekey charges a low fixed monthly fee. Globekey adds your website design, with header and/or footer links, to the reservations screens.
PhoCusWright predict that the Internet will contribute over 27% of all hotel bookings by 2007.
Globekey clientsWhat each sector thinks
Does Globekey work if I sell 'bed in dormitory' at my backpacker hostel?
Yes! We have several hostels, large and small, using Globekey - please contact us for a demo.